Cancellation Policy for online courses and webinars
As a consumer, you can cancel your contractual declaration within 14 days without giving reasons. A consumer within the meaning of Section 13 of the German Civil Code (BGB) is every natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that predominantly are outside the consumer’s trade, business or profession.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must notify proWiss-Online by means of an unequivocal declaration (e.g. by e-mail to ) of your decision to cancel this contract.
The cancellation period begins on the day on which the contract is concluded.
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient to send the cancellation prior to the expiry of the cancellation period.
Consequences of cancellation:
• In the event of an effective cancellation, proWiss-Online shall refund to you all payments received from you without delay and within a maximum period of 14 days from the date on which proWiss-Online receives your correspondence notifying us of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, proWiss-Online will use the same payment methods that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
If proWiss-Online has already commenced execution at your request during the cancellation period, you must pay us a reasonable amount which corresponds to the proportion of the services already provided up to the point in time at which you notify us of the exercise of the right of cancellation with regard to this contract compared to the total scope of the services provided for in the contract.
Cancellation form template
You can – but are not required to – use the following cancellation form template.
Hofstr. 57, 51061 Köln, Deutschland, E-Mail:
– I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract I/we (*) concluded for the delivery of the following service (*)
– Ordered (*)/Received (*)
– Name of consumer(s)
– Address of consumer(s)
– Signature of consumer(s) (only required if the cancellation is submitted in paper form)
(*) Delete as applicable.
Expiry of the right of cancellation
In accordance with § 356 (5) of the German Civil Code (BGB), your right of cancellation expires if proWiss-Online has started the execution of the contract after you have
• expressly consented to proWiss-Online starting the execution of the contract before the end of the cancellation period, and
• you have confirmed that you were aware that by agreeing to this you lose your right of cancellation when the execution of the contract starts.
The right of cancellation expires if the contract has been completely fulfilled by both parties at the express request of the consumer before the consumer has exercised their right of cancellation.
By waiving your right of cancellation, proWiss-Online can send you the access data for your chosen online course / webinar immediately after receiving the advance payment.
By waiving the right of cancellation, the consequences of cancellation are also waived.